Pages

Sunday 22 June 2014

Palestrina Stitch and the Wonderful Stitch Videos of Mary Corbett on YouTube

A lady in the Netherlands who bought a magazine from me recently kindly told me she had found a stitch new to her in one of its pages and had tried it, and it was a lovely stitch. The stitch is a form of knot and is called Palestrina Stitch. Since I no longer had the magazine I went to YouTube to see what it was like and found this wonderful video below, which I hope you might enjoy also. It is just one of 54 remarkable stitch and stitch technique videos made by Mary Corbett - so if you enjoy the video below, then do search for the rest of Mary's videos, they are clear, simple and very wll made and together form a stitching course in their own right. Thank you Mary for these - and thank you Joke for sharing your thoughts on Palestrina stitch.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you like the videos! Thanks for the mention!

    Palestrina stitch is one of my all-time favorites. It's so chunky, and it's fun to work!

    ReplyDelete