Pages

Thursday 27 February 2014

Sampler Cardi For A Little Girl

I always love the examples where embroidery, needlework and weaving meet. This time I saw this delightful child's knitted cardigan with a sampler design in a charity shop and just had to bring it home for a while - it has now found a perfect little girl! It was designed and made by Oilily. When I went to their web-site I found this wonderful image of children posed in front of Marker women in their traditional costumes.

Needleprint 10th Anniversary - Save $95.


To share our 10th anniversary celebrations with you, we shall be offering throughout the month of March 2014 a Free Goodhart Samplers Book or a Free Feller Needlework Collection Volume 1 with every copy of The Feller Needlework Collection Volume 2. You can preview and take advantage of this special offer today. It comes with all our kindest wishes in this our last year before retirement.

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that precious sweater. Such a lucky little girl!
    Sandra
    Homespun Elegance
    www.plainfancymerchant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad that's not currently available. As an avid stitcher, I'd love to be able to show my hobby and my cute little girl together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that the children standing in front of teh Marken ladies are wearing clogs (but they are only for the photo shoot as they are far too clean!). I still have a pair of clogs by the back door to go out into the garden.

    ReplyDelete