Pages

Sunday 12 June 2011

Congratulations Teresa on Your Beautiful Hannah Gilpin

Teresa in Califormia is making beautiful progress with her Hannah Gilpin sampler - I think these are the loveliest shades. Teresa says: It looks like I'm making good progress even though I only spend a small amount of time on Hannah each week. Really, I should remember to ROLL up my fabric when I take it out of the hoop. I usually fold it up but looks like I'm making creases in the fabric. I hope to spend much more time on my sampler this summer during a planned week's vacation. There's nothing like long stretches of stitching time to restore one's balance in life!
To see more Hannah Gilpins in progress visit the Needleprint Hannah Gilpin blogspot.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your Hannah wip...it's inspiring to those of us who are dragging our feet. Just a few stitches a week is all it takes, isn't it.
    Looks really good!
    Babs

    ReplyDelete