Pages

Wednesday 25 August 2010

Thank You for Waiting - Vierlande Motif Library 2 and 11 Mini Samplers are Now Ready for You to Enjoy




So, at last we are now ready! Thank you for your patience. Just to remind you of the contents of this download. There is a PDF eBooklet with PDF charts for 11 mini Vierlande samplers most of which take no more than a week to stitch - even for a clutz like me. There is a second library of Vierlande Motifs in PDF format. As a bonus there are 2 editable files in JGG format for users of Jane Greenoff Cross Stitch Designer which contain all the motifs and all the charts ready for you to cutomise. Just click here to browse or buy. Talking of customising, once I started to colour the motifs for the Marjan sampler, I realise what gorgeous Christmas ornaments they would make - probably not in sea greens, but in lovely glowing Christmas colours - I have already started some in pink and silver and hope to be able to show you soon.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Jacqueline for all of your dedication and determination to make the Vierlande library and book perfect. Well, it is! I'm anxious to get started playing with everything, and am thinking doing the sampler with the numbers posted yesterday, as a clock. Well, pour yourself a cuppa and put your feet up and rest dear lady. Thank you again, Dianne in UT

    ReplyDelete
  2. When payday hits next week it's the first thing I shall buy! I worked a little overtime to get it. :) I do wish the preview was a bit larger though. A little hard to see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! I couldn't resist, and already started my 'Bertie'! These are just darling little samplers, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry the preview got a little compressed trying to fit everything in so that it could be seen in all browsers - we'll see what we can do now.

    ReplyDelete