Pages

Friday 19 February 2010

New Free Quaker Stitchalong Coming Soon


Thanks to Carrow House Museum, Norwich, who own and care for this special Quaker sampler, and Philippa Sims the volunteer curator, we can look forward to another SAL coming soon. As before, with Mary Wigham, you will be able to download the chart for free - I simply ask that you make a donation to Carrow House Museum - a donation PayPal button will take your donation direct to the museum.

Just click here to purchase a special download of this Tree of Life chart.
Philippa has also charted two more samplers from Carrow House which are available as downloads for purchase. Each chart costs £7. Simply click on the sampler image to see more, and if you would like, purchase. All the money you spend goes to Carrow House Museum.


Just click here to purchase the Jessy Lambert chart download

13 comments:

  1. Another sitich-a-long??? *does energetic happy dance* YAHOO!!!!!!!! I love this Quaker...maybe i`ll do it in pink...no wait, blue...no wait, green...or multicolour to match Mary Wigham...

    Can you tell i`m excited????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Another SAL? I have done about 4 motifs on Mary :-( I better get cracking and get a move on. Looks wonderful. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news! Mary is awaiting one more grandchild (in May of this year) so there is a place in the rotation for this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely, I was married in Norwich so I pretty much have to have it......don't I?

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMW, gorgeous! Anticipation is growing :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary has given me lot of courage to attempt Quaker projects again! Love to work on the new SAL also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is just fabulous, Jacqueline.

    Wendy Sheppard

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd better get a move on with Mary then! I think this one might be done in one colour but that will depend on what fabric I chose!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellente nouvelle !
    je suis partante pour un nouveau SAL
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  10. How wonderful! This sampler is gorgeous! Thank you so much for proving stitchers around the world the opportunity to stitch such wonderful antique designs. Blessed we are!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much, Jacqueline. It will be a pleasure to join in another SAL.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh how wonderful! Am looking forward to this lovely Quaker sampler! Off to make fabric and thread choices! Thank you so very much!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! This is wonderful. After working on Mary Wigham (still working on) I do have a suggestion. That is to provide us with the number of meters (yards) needed for each color, if at all possible. I am using HDF silks and have run out of 3 colors so far and still have a ways to go on Mary. (I don't use a lot of floss, and usually have extra.)

    ReplyDelete