Pages

Monday 19 October 2009

New Infinity Chart - Sarah Moon

Sarah Moon is very dear to my heart and it has been a long time now since the Sarah Moon chart went out of print. For those of you who have been unable to obtain a copy of the limited edition print run, you can now purchase a downloadable Infinity version. The Infinity version comes in two file types: PDF only for $16; and PDF plus editable format for Cross Stitch Designer for $20. If you would like the second option but have MacStitch, just email me.
To download the story of Sarah Moon, just click here.

1 comment:

  1. Another lovely chart - Thank you.
    I'll be thinking of your heart-stopping bidding as I stitch it. All I need now is more time to finish Mary Wigham and start all the projects I want to do.

    ReplyDelete